PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in pounds sterling (GBP); Prices advertised on our site include UK VAT at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
2. We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
3. We accept payment by debit card, credit card or Paypal. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
4. You must pay for the Products (including all applicable delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account.
5. If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
6. If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
All Items are handcrafted upon your order. Therefore please accept minor differences to how the images look.
If for any reason your item is faulty and you need to return it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the reason for the return.
Items may be returned (excluding shipping charges) within 5 working days of the date the item was delivered, providing they are in their original unworn condition and packaging. Returned Items will be subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the original purchase price.
Please note that handmade pieces will not be returned unless faulty.
Please note there will be no returns or exchanges on earrings due to hygiene standards, unless faulty.
Commissioned pieces or personalised items cannot be returned; If faulty please contact us and we will repair it.
When returning an item, please ensure you package it securely and post by Royal Mail Special Delivery or equivalent with tracking, and insure to the appropriate value. Unless faulty, all returns are sent at the expense of the customer & the customer is liable for any tax and duties payable outside of the UK.
Please include the original delivery docket, noting your reasons for the return.
If you need to cancel or alter your order, please get in touch as soon as possible emailing us under email@example.com because we start processing your orders as soon as we receive it.